Who knew baking and sharing with all of you would be so much! I started by sharing in stories on my Instagram and many of you asked if I could share them here on the blog! Now three blog posts in and I am loving it! This past weekend I decided to make a simple spring or summer cake that you can have around the house for a good coffee snack or one that you can take to a cookout. I love sharing recipes that are ones that anyone can create whether you’re a baker or not. I share store bought baking ingredients and how to make them with the homemade touches.
- (1) 15.25 oz box of Super Moist Strawberry Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup of Half n Half
- 3 Large Eggs
- Half of a 20oz can of crushed Pineapple (do not drain)
- Rest of the 20oz can of crushed Pineapple (do not drain)
- 3.5oz of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Grease a bundt cake pan
- Combine the cake mix (do not use instructions on the box). Replace the water with the crushed pineapples and replace water with Half n Half
- Pour into bundt cake pan and bake for 34 minutes. Check with a toothpick until it comes out clean.
- Take cake out and set of cooling rack for at least one hour
- Mix together crushed pineapple and pudding mix together until combined.
- Mix in heavy whipping cream. Mix together until mixture is fluffy
- Spread on cake
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 30 minutes before serving
This is easy peasy! I hope that you enjoy this one as much as you have the others! Thank you always for stopping by the blog today and every day, XOXO!